Tea House B&B in Kigali, is close to the Kigali International Airport and a number of cultural attractions.
The Tea house B&B is located in Kigali (Rwanda) in a quiet residential area between the Kimironko and Gisimenti neighborhoods. Markets and shops are either walking distance or a short drive from the Tea House B&B. The Kigali Genocide Memorial is about 10 kilometers away, and National Parks where you can enjoy a true safari adventure are further afield. Visitors looking for handmade clothes, African and/or Made in Rwanda textiles, souvenirs, or fresh vegetables and fruits can visit Kimironko Market, which is only 1.2 km from the Tea House.
- Inema Art Center – 5.5 km
- Kimironko local market – 1.2 km
- Kigali Genocide Memorial – 10 km
- Volcanoes National Park – 112 km
- Akagera National Park – 98 km
- Sole Luna Restaurant – 2.7 km
- The Remera Bus Terminal – 700 meters